Friday, July 30, 2010

Earlier Than Normal, But There's No Office Lighting

I swore I wouldn't blog when the sun was up ever again, but I just realized that it's been forever since my last blog. Hopefully, this doesn't suck as bad as my last daylight blog.

Like I said, it's been just about forever since I last blogged. Partly a lack of topics, partly laziness. (My life is rather boring. I kinda like it that way though.) Also, since the space issues here have cleared up, I've wound up with more duties. I don't mind that, though. It's part of the job description.

With more duties, I've started discovering that some of this stuff I'm actually pretty good at, like cooking. I knew before that I can cook, but with the 3rd person here, the idea of big complex meals just wasn't that appealing. Especially since I only had to cook every 3 days. (Grandmother's idea to split the work evenly.) Now, though, I've taken over all the cooking. And with an appreciative audience, the big, complex meals I didn't want to deal with before are actually fun to do. No more tacos several times a week. In fact, I can't remember the last time I've even made tacos.

So, with all the prep work I end up doing, plus the other new duties, this blog may suffer even more than it has with my crappy writing skills. Apologies in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment