Monday, May 17, 2010

Late Night Posts And News Before Bed

For those that don't know me very well, I am a news junkie. I like to know what's going on in my little corner of the world. However, I'm rapidly realizing that I probably shouldn't watch my local 10pm newscast. Yes, I'd like to know what the weather is going to be like the next day, but having Twitter open, some of the stories give me reasons to be a bit snarky on there. And that's just the ones that mildly annoy me. The truly stupid ones, though, I tend to leave alone. Except for commenting to myself, since I tend to have a sailor mouth, that is.

So I tuned in tonight, and after a snarky tweet or two, I remembered I have an early day tomorrow. Instead of turning off the TV and heading to bed, I realized that I didn't want to go to bed without seeing all of it. Which has led me to the conclusion that late news is bad for me. Or at least bad for my chances of getting sleep like a normal human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment